Jesus Christ Superstar? ....and musicals?.....

Do you like musicals? I am watching Jesus Christ Superstar (1973) with Ted Neeley, and Carl Anderson right now. I am not a very religious person, but I love this movie! I am 26 and have watched it ever since I was a kid. BUT I love all musicals....Cats, West Side Story, Rent, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Repo the Genetic Opera, The Unsinkable Molly Brown, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Mamma Mia!, The phantom of the Opera.....OH so many!! SO....Do you like Musicals? What is your favorite?

BabyBeans0506

Asked by BabyBeans0506 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Musicals are great. My hubby was in them all through highschool and college. He probably knows more music from them than I do. LOL My favorite is The Sound of Music.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 11:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Oh that's a good one too! There are so many really great ones...lol. It is almost impossible for me to remember them all off the top of my head...lol.
    BabyBeans0506

Comment by BabyBeans0506 (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I LOVE musicals! Mamma Mia---I saw it on stage on Broadway, in Las Vegas and in Minneapolis. Then the MOVIE with Meryl Streep---LOVED IT!Saw RENT on Broadway.
    MOVIS: The Music Man..the movie wth Shirley Jones and Ron Howard when he was a little kid. The Sound of Music. West Side Story....I can;t even think of them all. LOVE them!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010