I need to bump 21 lovely ladies before midnight...

give me some answers to bump girls!

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 11:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• John was waiting to cross the street when a blind man approached with his guide-dog. The traffic sign turned green and instead of helping its master to cross, the dog raised its rear leg and peed on the shoes of the blind man.

Observing that, the blind man reached into his pocket and offered the dog a cookie.

John told the blind man in amazement, “If it is my dog I’d have kicked its butt!”. The blind man calmly replied, “I’m going to. But I need to find its head first”.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Oh, look...I found one! Right here! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• you girls are deffinately "crazy for credits"
    I am just tired and off to bed
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 11:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Funny. I need to wait until midnight! I'm not letting my points get away from me:) I want my options back!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• oh! i found another! :)
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 11:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It was negative but I'm not sure what the question was. LOL
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.
    "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
    The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
    "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, i
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• How do people feel about these new sub groups of questions? Pretty neat they are so user generated huh?
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Three girls were on the run from the cops - a red head, a brunette, and a blonde. During the subsequent high speed chase the red head spotted a potato farm and suggested that the girls should hide out there.

Once at the farm all three girls girls climbed into a potato sack. The cops came to the potato farm, looked around, but saw no sign of the girls. The sheriff started kicking potato sacks to see if maybe they were hiding.

The sheriff kicked the bag with the red head in it and she yelped "Bark Bark" so they thought it was a dog. He kicked another sack, this one with the brunette in it, and she said "Meow Meow" so they thought it was a cat. Finally, just as the sheriff was about to give up - he kicked one last bag, with the blonde inside, and heard "POTATO!"
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Little Johnny is walking down the hall when he hears a noise from his parents room. He knocks on the door and asks his mom what's going on. "Playing cards," she replies. "Who's your partner?" asked little johnny. "Your father!"

Content with his answer, Little Johnny walks further down the hall towards his room when he hears the same noise coming from his sister's room. Again, he knocks on the door and asked his sister what was she doing. "Playing cards." "With who?" he asks. "My boyfriend!" she says.

A short while later, Little Johnny's father is walking down the hall and hears a noise coming from Little Johnny's room. He knocks on the door and asks "What are you doing?" "Playing cards!" replied Johnny. "Who's your partner?" asked his father...

Little Johnny answers promptly, "With a hand like this who needs a partner?"
    renea20