should i be worried ?

Sometimes I lost trust with my bf when he's with his friends, but now that he has a job, he admitted to me that the girls at his job tried flirting with him. He said he told them he's engaged and all but how do I believe it? He loves works, eberytime he comes home he says he had an amzing day! It feels odd to hear a man say he loves his job!!! What could it be ? Those girls ? Or the job as a cook?

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 11:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• You have to be very careful with this. If he is being open with you about his interaction with the girls he works with, it's more than likely innocent. Also, by him saying he loves his job, is his way of saying he is proud of himself, despite being a cook. At the end of the day he may feel like, "Wow, I cooked for 100 people today" and feel accomplished. As long as he isn't getting calls from the girls or they start calling him, etc. I would tell him to keep up the good work and maybe even stop by and say hi just to check in on things. Sounds innocent.
    MissMeredith

Answer by MissMeredith at 11:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Get a friend of yours that he doesnt know to go in there and spy on him for you. Well I guess if he is in the back cooking that wont work...Hmmm...Smell him when he comes home and see if he smells like a girl. Does he shower as soon as he gets home? Look for subtle clues.
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• dont worry. Of course i dont know ur situation. I know how u feel about the girls. my husband is a cutie and always has girls at work that like him. I trust my husband but i didnt always. it took a while for trust to develope. he may love his job though. maybe its that he just has a love for cooking. I can understand that. My husband is a manager at a burger king and he also loves his job. Maybe sit down and talk about it with him.. dont accuse him of anything, that will prob just start a fight. but just tell him its because ur a lil jealous. if he is anything like my hubbs, he will be flattered. lol. talking is the way to go though. be honest with each other.
    Kel.Belle

Answer by Kel.Belle at 12:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Try not to worry so much. I used to get super jealous because my hubby is super friendly to everyone and it can seem like he is flirting when he's not. As for your SO saying he likes his job he may REALLY like his job. Lots of cooks I know love cooking and it shows. Just talk to him about it, I am sure it will be fine.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Um ok, he is a man going to work where he is getting his ego stroked. What's not to like? I would keep one eye open girl.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2010