Do you and your hubby take a weekly date night together?

We don't. He isn't even home every week. So that means when he is home he likes to spend time with the babies and me. But tonight we went to the movies. And on Saturday we went out with friends in town visiting....2 times in one week!! That means we will probably not go out again for months LOL

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 11:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish, with my job i can not go anywhere really at night. I take care of an elderly man, so i would have to hire someone out of my pay to come be with him, and i just cant do that.
    Cressida

Answer by Cressida at 11:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• we can't go out every week because it can get expensive but every weekend we do watch a movie and cuddle after the kids go to bed, it's really nice
    mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3

Answer by mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• No, we can't go out each week, but we try to do something together, even if it is just cooking dinner and talking or watching a movie together. We are going to a wedding on Saturday and my mom is keeping our son overnight, so that will be a fun date.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Haha! That's awesome that you got some time alone!

My husband works incessantly. He's actually working on his laptop right now! I can't wait until we can get a night together...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• we go out just us 3 or 4 times a year
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We don't get to go out every week, but we do try to set aside time for each other as often as we can!
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 11:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• LOL, oh no. I have went so long without a date night that I do not even let it bother me anymore that we do not go out together. We don"t exactly have the extra funds to go out though either. We do have that time though at night after the kiddies go to bed that we watch "our shows" together.NO, not dirty movies, but rather sitcoms, etc. that usually either one or the other would watch. But in order to spend time together we got stuck having to watch one anothers shows, and now we both look forward to watching them. Our newest show is "Hot in Cleveland"...ever see a 30 year old male, firefighter watch that?...lol. All in the sport of spending time. We do watch movies together as well. We get the kids asleep, pop some popcorn, get in our PJs, and watch a movie together. Its nice for us.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• we dont go out. never having alone time sometimes makes us more short with each other. having 3 kids and not trusting other to watch them, im rarely without kids. and usually my husband works all week so when he is home he likes to just sit home and relax.
    Kel.Belle

Answer by Kel.Belle at 11:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We NEVER get a date night.. We ALWAYS have our kids.. No one in my family with keep our kids and he doesn't have any family close enough.. I love my kids but it would be SO NICE to get to have a "date night" just me and DH.
    mrskgill06

Answer by mrskgill06 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yes we do.. We have 23 years of marriage together and we still date lol..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 10:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2010