workout

did you workout while pregnant? did it help any?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes and I hope that's why I lasted 32 hours during labor. I would have probably died long before then if I hadn't worked out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• No I didn't work out during my last pregnancy. It was considered a high risk pregnancy and I didn't do anything unless I absolutely had to.
    krismohl

Answer by krismohl at 1:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I am 18 weeks and have been working out daily until this past week when I became dehydrated and was having a lot of Braxton Hicks. I did keep walking, but stopped my normal routine.

I worked out with my first and had a pretty quick and uneventful labor. I also lost all my weight (except for 8 pounds) by my 6 week checkup. It's definitely worth it.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2010