Jobs

I was just curious of how long you have been at your job (and your age if you want to give it). My husband is at his longest job of a little over 3 years and he is 29. I am 29 as well and I have been at this job for 7 years.

remember it is 'Just for Fun' so only answer if you would like to.

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 11:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The longest I've ever held a job was almost 3 years. {sigh}

My husband was in the military for 12 years, but honorably discharged earlier this year. He is now working at NCIS doing what he loves working his dream job and he will work there until they force him to retire.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• The longest I've been at any job is just over 3 years. My DH's job pays all the bills, so when one of our children is sick I'm the one who has to call in. Bosses have gotten tired of it over the years.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 12:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i havent had one yet, but I haven been going to college for the last 2 years
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I am in my 40's. I have been working since I was 20, on and off. The longest job I have ever had was 5 years. Next two at 4 years.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2010