remember when this site was for advice?

check out the popular question section. looks like a once helpful site is now a dumb ass game that women are playing. Give me a break, cafemom! I am giving this site one more week to let the "bump me" " I need credits", etc. calm down, and then I am signing off!

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 11:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One thing to look at is that they have now added a section for 'crazy for credits' so maybe some of the dumb stuff will be posted there instead.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• maybe they should add a section "crazy for parenting advice" I would go there...
    bloomsr

Comment by bloomsr (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• LOL or 'Just for Psychos"
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Today is my first time on here in forever, and while I do see a lot of "stupid" questions, I just do like I've always done and try to filter through to the people genuinely looking for advice.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Oh, boo hoo hoo! It seems like the majority like it. Shouldn't it cater to the majority? I see more answers to the actual parenting questions, and MUCH nicer responses. I'll take some extra "dumb ass game" questions in place of all of the anonymous trolls!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• In order to drive more revenue, CafeMom is appealing to the lowest common denominator. It is sad, yet typical for American society

Answer by rkoloms at 6:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I agree I am sick of the points stuff too.
    nautired

Answer by nautired at 8:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2010