if you could go back in time, what age would you be and why that age .

Asked by Windwalker2002 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 18 that is the age i met my husband and we had so much fun

Answer by Decker at 12:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• 17. I was in love with the most amazing guy and had I used my head I would have been able to hold onto him or at least remain friends. :( He is such an amazing person and as much as I love my husband I still miss. He was the best friend you could ask for.

Answer by krystie-tina at 12:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• 23. I had so much fun, so little worries, and I could hold my liquor. It would be fun to have a few nights to party with my friends who I never see anymore and have a night of dancing. I would be even more excited to have nothing to do the next morning except sleep in, nurse my hangover, and eat chinese take out!!

Answer by bloomsr at 12:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• 29 our boys were both still little but not so little that they were babies. We always had fun but it really seemed to pick up more at that age for us

Answer by pnwmom at 12:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• 16. Such a carefree age. I loved this age;)

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• 9 years old. I was outside a lot.. I roller skated, i rode a bike, I did cartwheels for hours, played with those little plastic GI joes with a neighbor boy in the dirt in his front yard. I took lincoln logs and built barbies dream house. I listened to records on a record player. It was a very simple time back then

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• 22.. I would have made a wiser choice knowing what I know now then.

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• 16,do over for a couple of years of high school

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I don't want to go back in time to relive anything.
    I wish I had made different choices and had a different life, but I don't want to relive anything.
    I want to keep moving forward and be happy. :)

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2010