Have you ever met or talked too anyone crazy over cafe mom?

I talked to someone today who had views that just insulted me and scared me from speaking to her any further.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOl, I have encountered MANY crazy women on this site!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I've never talked to her, but I do stay clear of her. She belittles so many on this site and that's not cool with me.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I've never talked to her, but I do stay clear of her. She belittles so many on this site and that's not cool with me."

Hmm...why do I have this off feeling that I know exactly who you're referring to, lol?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• odd feeling* oops :)
    LovingSAHMommy

• haha lovingSAHMommy. Pretty sure everyone knows who this is;)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I had one woman tell me why certain religions are this or that, and well it was every religion that was either a relatives or my friends.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 12:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I was offended by someone in the polls section along time ago. But never "spoke" directly to her.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Definitely.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Just one woman about a year ago who was making up different stories about herself and these imaginary children she had in her answers. We all finally recognized that her answers were contradicting each other and nothing she said matched her profile information.
    As you can imagine, many women did not take kindly to that and said many unkind things to her, but when she answered one of my questions with lies I called her out on it and asked her to please stick with one story and left it at that.
    Either she was kicked off the site or the ward nurse at the psych hospital noticed that one of their patients was playing on their computers. It was sad, really.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2010