The big "O"

Does anyone besides ever just want to do it themselves?? I love my hubby but sometimes I want the pleasure and I'm just too tired to actually have sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• ~it's called mutual masturbation, lol. ~

Bleh, if I'm in that mood I don't even want mutual masturbation lol--just leave me to do my thing. I can get myself off a lot faster and be done and roll over and go to sleep. It's not that I don't love my hubby or I'm not attracted to him--it's that after a nice stretch of getting up every night with a teething toddler, while he sleeps and then sleeps in and then gets a NAP and I'm dragging ass and still doing all the housework and chasing after the kids, I do not have the time or energy for sex or anything besides getting off as quickly as possible and going to sleep before the baby wakes up again lol.

I find that when he takes a night or two getting up with our daughter, or does the dishes, or offers to watch the kids while I nap, I have FAR more energy and interest for sex--I think men helping around the house is the perfect foreplay. Srsly.
    Cassidhes_Mom

Answer by Cassidhes_Mom at 12:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Ahhh Im glad Im not the only one! Ha ha. Sometimes I wish so badly that I could ask him to leave the room so I can do it the right way! ha ha. Sorry if thats tmi
    Sherrae

Answer by Sherrae at 12:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• it's called mutual masturbation, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yeah... sometimes. Besides, I can get the job done better and in a shorter amount of time than it takes with him. LOL
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• sometimes ;)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I find that when he takes a night or two getting up with our daughter, or does the dishes, or offers to watch the kids while I nap, I have FAR more energy and interest for sex--I think men helping around the house is the perfect foreplay. Srsly.

I agree!!! Luckily my husband knows this so I get folded laundry or what have you AND I get laid. Love it!
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 1:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I can hardly get myself off since I met the guy I'm with. Anything I do myself, or with a toy, just doesn't feel anywhere near as good. Before, though, when I was with my husband, I usually had to get myself off because he wouldn't do anything with me at all and wouldn't let me do anything to him.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I think it's natural to feel that way sometimes. Over time though I have trained my hubby to do it right so I do prefer him as it is far more satisfing for longer. There are a lot more benefits to doing it together, intimacy and closeness... Also I say that kids need to go to bed at a decent time and stay in bed so parents have their time! That is how the French do it and they have great sex lives besides being parents!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My DH and I are both like that, he takes a long time to get his me not so much so I hate it sometimes more than him. It gets boring and tiresome after awhile.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 8:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Of course.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2010