VICIOUS DOG..AND ITS MY DOG

If I have a vicous or agressive dog what should I do? I really don't know how to go about getting rid of this dog.We've tried everything....now the inevitible has happened he has got to go.He has gone after me and my dd.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Health

• Humane Society! Or post an add on the net!
    Sherrae

Answer by Sherrae at 12:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• If he's a specific breed - a rescue will know how to deal with that particular type of breed and find him a loving home.
    Other than that, I would ask some shelters for some advice or openings.

Good luck!
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• This may not be the popular train of thought but if the dog has gone after you and your child then have it put down humanely. Don't send it to a new home and put someone else's child in danger!
    Michele975

Answer by Michele975 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Honestly if the dog is that bad that it is going after you adn your child then i would have it put down. My daughter was attacked by a friends dog, they swore this was a one time thing and wouldnt happen again we begged them to put the dog downa dn they refused. the dog attacked another little girl, her injuries were no where near as bad as my daughters but her mother told themt o put it down or they would sue them. Dogs who do this dont just do it once they continue to do it, if a dog has hit that point you need to put them down for everyones safety.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2010