Have you ever flirted, cried, or slightly flashed your way out of a ticket?

I have a friend who every time she gets pulled over, she gets the top two buttons of her shirt undone before the cop gets to her window. Never got a ticket either! I don't think I could do that.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No way.
    I don't have much to look at to be flashing anything.. lol, and I'm just one of those, "oh shit, just give me the damn ticket and get it over with."
    Plus, I'd be too awkward and uncomfortable. He'd give me a ticket just for being a nuisance.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• LOL...not my style.
    If I did the crime then I will own up to it, apologize, and then thank the officer for his time once he handed me the ticket.
    If I believe he may have made a mistake then I will certainly ask him, but I will not argue with him about it.
    If it is a minor infraction, such as a tail light being out that I didn't notice, then I will ask if he could possibly give me a warning instead of a ticket this first time if I get it fixed within 24 hours.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I havent but my aunt cried her way out of a ticket more than once lol
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 12:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I actually learned in sociology if you do these kind of things it makes the cop MORE likely to give you a ticket because he/she becomes uncomfortable.
    Supposedly you should ask them for directions because then they see themselves as helpful and not on defense or something.
    I've never done this. Sometimes I get out of the ticket and sometimes I don't.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• No I have not.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i've played the vulnerable "i'm in a hurry and going to be late for something card"....my cleavage is usually showing anyway though cause all i wear are tank tops or wife beaters
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I gave a cop "terrified eyes" once. I was in my roommates minivan, he assumed it belonged to my parents. Scared eyes worked like a charm :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• one time i cried my way toward cheaper tires for my car!
    i had to get two new tires, and i cried when i found out how much they were (not on purpose!!!)
    the sales guy chased me into the parking lot and offered them to me at half price :(
    i still feel bad about it!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2010