very odd, and I am nervous!

I haven't started my period like I usually do. If I start tomorrow i will have onl had it for 3 days. I have no signs of starting though...I have tested with 4 different kinds of pregnancy test and all are negative. My boobs hurt here and there but not constantly with my 1st pregnancy. I don't know whether to be nervous or let it go and see if I start next month? I don't have insurance and I don't have the money to go to the dr so thats kinda out of the picture for ideas right now. Any advice? I haven't been overly stressed or anything either so not sure why this is happening?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would give it another 7 days and if it doesn't come test again. Did you notice if you ovulated this month, it should come 14 days after maybe you're just having a slightly irregular month.
    Nattiesmom10

Answer by Nattiesmom10 at 1:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• test again in a few days or go to a clinic and get tested there. sometimes there can be no reason for an irregular period, they just happen occasionally.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would wait and not stress over it. If you stress over not having a period, you can actually experience a pseudo pregnancy.
    krismohl

Answer by krismohl at 1:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• try in a few days
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• it may be too early for a positive result.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2010