If you could get rid of one chore, what would it be?

I would have to say cleaning toilets. :)

PinkRose282

Asked by PinkRose282 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Laundry for sure
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• God, this is so easy. I'll do your toilets if you do my laundry!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Laundry, I can wash and dry it but I can never seem to be able to get around to folding it haha
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Laundry lol I don't mind washing and drying but I hate folding and putting away. I usually put it in my spare bedroom until I can bring myself to put it away. :)
    Nattiesmom10

Answer by Nattiesmom10 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I too would love it if my laundry folded itself.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 1:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• How funny this was asked today! I was thinking about this yesterday...hands down if I could get rid of one chore, it would definitely be the damm laundry! LOL to Kira25, that is me, I will wash it but I can't tell you how soon it will get folded! I have whites sitting on top of my dryer now, been there for 2 days I stare at it, acknowledge it's there and slowly walk away, LOL!

LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i hate laundry but i loath cleaning the bathroom! if i never had to get near that toliet and bathtub again, that would be pure joy :)
    teddybear2272

Answer by teddybear2272 at 1:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• The dishes.
    and i'm actually gonna see if i can't pay my cousin to help out once a month. She's a house cleaner and i could use a little slack every once in a while.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• laundry is the worst for me everything else is quick and easy but laundry takes for freaking ever and is everywhere i turn, i can get it all done turn around and BAM there is more. I want it to go away!!!!
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:08 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Putting the laundry away! I agree I have no issues washing and drying-----it's the folding and putting away I can not stand. lol
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2010