Have you ever had a very sexual dream that was not with your partner but felt real?

Please read with discretion: I am happy with my fiancee. Although our sex life isnt the greatest right now. I am 36 weeks pregnant and my sex drive has sky rocketed. I have never in my life been so sexual. This is my fiancees first kid and doesnt feel confortable having sex with me because of the whole baby thing. I understand his concern so I dont bother asking but instead have toys to keep me confortable. Anyways, the other night I had the most vivid dream about me and another sex partner. I didnt know this guy and never seen a face in real life. I had a dream we were having sex and woke up satisfied. I was confused. This dream felt so real then yet it didnt happen. I guess thats where my question comes in play. I just want to know if anyone else has ever experienced such a realistic intense sexual dream like I have. No, my fiancee travels and he wasnt here to give me sexual satisfaction while I was sleeping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• omg yes the other night and i wanted to PUKE bc the guy is DISGUSTING BARF!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I have dreams like that a lot sometimes its with my hubby and sometimes its someone I dont know at all, sometimes its like I'm watching other people but I feel it........ weird :)
    Nattiesmom10

Answer by Nattiesmom10 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It is normal to have those dreams....shoot I still have dreams about ex's and the way it used to be and then there are those dreams that I just hope to god I wasn't talking in my sleep,lol
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 4:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i wish!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yep. I even told dh. His exact words were, "Damn! I gotta have a dream like that...but yeah, with a chick."
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 7:23 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• maybe you were masturbating in your sleep

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It is normal when you are in sexual over drive and aren't getting attention. Educate the man that sex in pregnancy is okay. Have him talk to your doctor if needed. The dream just mean you reall want it.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Normal stuff. I don't have these kind of dreams so much these days, but used to.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I think it is def because I havent had any for a while. My body is wanting it from him and my desire isnt fullfilled. It seems logical so thanks!
    Amanda_plus_2

Answer by Amanda_plus_2 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yep once or twice a year.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2010