What is the oddest thing you have been injured by?

I used to think it was the ice I kept getting cut by but I topped that yesterday!
Photobucket

DarkFaery131

Asked by DarkFaery131 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A ferris wheel.

I had my legs crushed on one when I was 16.  Probably one of the most traumatic injuries I've ever had, too.  I had bruises from my upper thighs down to my knees and they were every color of the rainbow (not just black and blue...the worst part of the injury was green and yellow).  I was also left with indentations on my legs where the bar crushed me.  They were numb for weeks after and I still have them 17 years later.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• When I was like 8 yrs old, I stepped on an open plastic case for a Super Nintendo game and the edge of the case went between my toes and took a big chunk out and I had to have 3 stitches between my toes.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I remember one Halloween whenI was 9 yrs. old I was running towards a house to be the first one there bc there was this one girl who was getting all the houses first...I ran so fast that I ran into a fence and got hooked on it and got my armpits really scratched up. I was dressed as a gypsy that night and I remember as I hung there my wig was hanging too....lol thanks for the flashback...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• a telephone pole.
    i was walking while talking to a friend and not looking while i was going. ...walked right into it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• When I was in the Navy I walked in an airplane wing and had to get 12 stitches. For the life of me I can't figure out why i didnt see it coming lol. Its sooo embarrassing to say " yeah I got this scar on my face from walking into an airplane wing"... who does that lol obviously me.
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Ouch, ouch, ouch to everyone's boo-boos!

I actually got a piece of my hair stuck under my skin a couple of times. To clarify: As I was brushing my hair and putting it up in a hairpiece, one end of a hair stuck straight into the skin of my finger.....not on a slant, but dead-on straight.
    I have extremely thick hair and I guess it was going through a steel brush bristle stage back then.
    Yes, it hurts. Like a bee sting.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• That is odd...I can't think of anything at the moment
    How did you do that?
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• that is odd! cant think of anything
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 1:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• an escalator... thats the only thing i can think of lol

i was younger and i was RUNNING (stupid thing to do!) up the escalator fast and i tripped was wearing flip flops and the edge of the stairs SLICED the under side of my toe open. DISGUSTING bled everywhere big flap of skin PUKE

i still have a scar and cant bend my toe all the way down.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I walked into a cactus in the desert, not so wierd, but really stupid
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2010