How to reduce the apperiance of cellulites?

Im begining to have some in my legs and they hurt alot, I need help on how to reduce the pain? and the apperiance

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 1:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Health

• massaging in the circular motion is a great tip
    another tip:
    mix used coffee grounds with a little liquid soap until it's a thick gritty paste, almost a dry consistency (not real wet, so not too much soap) and use that with the wash cloth with the circular motion.
    the caffeine in the coffee helps circulation and will help more than just the the massaging alone.

I don't understand why you say it hurts though. my cellulite never hurt... makes me wonder if there is another underlying issue for that one.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• To reduce the appearance, tanning makes the shadowing less obvious, and DEEPLY massaging it helps too.... i use a loofa in the shower and just massage it in circular motions
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i'll do you one better and tell you how to permanently get rid of it. see the skin is very weak in the area and has lost it's elastin. you know that pregnancy palmers cocoa butter lotion, it has elastin in it, rub it on your legs daily but also you want to do squats and lunges every other day to tone the muscles and the skin. i've always had muscular legs but cellulite runs in my family and this past year my legs and butt got covered in cellulite and this treatment cleared the cellulite right up...no more cottage cheese for me so i know from experience it works
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Mary Kay Time Wise Targeted-Action Toning Lotion is by far the best product on the market. In clinical trials, it has been shown to reduce up to 2 inches. On top of that, it is 100% guarenteed.  :)

squish

Answer by squish at 5:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2010