at what age youlcd you pull ur daughters hair into a full pony tail?

i BARELY can i have to use a clip or two, but i love it!! :)

and she looks more like me with her hair back LOL she doesnt ever look like me ha!

shes almost 17 months

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter was about 19months when I first put all her hair up! She still looks like her Daddy no matter what though lol.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My baby girl was just about a year old when I could get her hair into a real ponytail. She has SO MUCH hair though! :) I love having a little girl, lol!
    MacyKaysMommy

Answer by MacyKaysMommy at 2:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• right around a year (maybe sooner?). She was born with SOOOO much hair!!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• She was almost 2 and I could barely do it. Then DH gave her a buzz(bc she asked him too). By the time she was 4 it had grown back to where it was when she was two then she cut it with scissors :( she will be 6 before I can get it in a ponytail.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 3:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My daughter was 2 before I could do anything with her little bald head. :)
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 3:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My daughter was 4 before I could do a full ponytail...she had a head full of black hair when she was born, but it all fell out and grew back in blond, but VERY slowly...it was just to her chin at age 2 and just to her shoulders at age 3...at age 3 I did half ponies, but I am pretty sure a full pony wasn't until she was 4. She's 8 now and I do her hair in fun different ways all the time! Until then you could try some of the Hair Blogs like this one http://jackienkassiesdos.blogspot.com/ and choose the "short" hair styles from the side bars.
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 10:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My daughter is 2 1/2 and has very thin and curly hair, when wet it barely goes to her shoulders but otherwise its up towards her ears. I pull it up into 2 pigtails on the top of her head a lot because it is her favorite but sometimes i will attempt a full pony and just let what falls out fall
    mylady13135

Answer by mylady13135 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2010