You know you've been in this cm game long enough for one day when?

What happens? For me I avoided my sons question, by teling him I was going to bump him if he didnt leave me alone!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when i'm doing other things and start planning good questions to ask or a good answer to a question i saw.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:23 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• When I go to bed and dream about asking and answering questions :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I have a habit of being one here to long then go out shopping and wonder what moms are on cafemom and what am I missing out on because i'm not on cafemom..then I have to hurry back then my 5 yr old who is starting to read sits next to me saying the words he can read which isn't always good because he can sound out anything until he gets it right, anyways....
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 4:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My rational is..... brings a smile to my face, not at the thrift store buying crap I don't need and it forces me to get my chores done quickly. I woke up with a question in my head OMG
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2010