New mom here... Question about adding friends

Ok so i know nothing about this site LOL. So my main question is do you just invite anybody? Or do you talk to them first? Haha weird question and stupid but i don't want to seem like a creep =] haha thhank you

xxmorganxx

Asked by xxmorganxx at 3:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you usually talk to them first i think. I also don't have many friends and i have been using this site on and off for3 years :)
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 3:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I have been on this site almost since it started and if I notice a mom that I might have something in common with then I ask her to be friends. I have also asked moms who are in my area to be friends even if I don't know them. I love making new friends so I am always open to anyone being my friend. If they are only my friend to send me bulk mail then I delete them shortly after, but I have made a lot of friends on here.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yea I've always 'met' my friends in groups. You might answer a question and then find you have something in common. I'm usually leery of accepting an invite from someone I've never 'seen' before on the site. And if I invite someone I usually let them know what group we have in common too just in case they're 'paranoid' like me, lol.
    CherBearCM

Answer by CherBearCM at 3:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2010