How many of you said "one and done!"?

How many of you moms out there went through your first birth and for whatever reason said NO MORE KIDS! and then had another one at some point in your lives? I just had my first not too long ago, and the birth was harder than I had expected (26 hours of labor, pushing for 3 hours, and ended up with a broken tail bone, forcep delivery, and violently ill from the meds) and I said never again. Don't get me wrong, I would do it all over again for my little stink, but I don't want anymore at this point. The nurses at the hospital said "we will see you in a couple of years!".... I'm wondering how many of you ended up with number 2. :)

EthansMom519

Asked by EthansMom519 at 3:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• growing up I said I never wanted kids well I changed my mind lol I have 3 of them!!
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 4:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yep I did 12 years later! LOL
    CherBearCM

Answer by CherBearCM at 3:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I did- 4 years slater. and then # 3 two years after that.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My delivery was fast and easy but I said "one and done" anyway. I may change my mind someday but I don't think I will. My reason is that I have to do everything here myself and go to college, etc. If I had the help of my SO I would probably have another, but I know that he would just leave it all to me like it is now. I just can't handle two kids, school, work and house by myself.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 3:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My delivery was pretty long, drawn out, dramatic, traumatic, but I still say 3 or 4 more
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I did before i ever got pregnant i said i only wanted 1 and then god blessed me with twins my first time!
    Mom_o_twinboys

Answer by Mom_o_twinboys at 3:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I always said I never wanted kids but now I have 2, with that said... "IM DONE"
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 4:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2010