Ever just want to say EXACTLY what you think?

Do you ever read situations here and think, "Cripes! Stop acting like immature, uneducated trash!" ???

I could never say that to someone. It's not constructive. And it's very judgmental. I would never SAY it. But lordy, I think it sometimes.

Some people HAVE no problems really...they just make them out of thin air with their complete inability to be cogent and logical in their dealings. Yikes.

BuddyRoo

Asked by BuddyRoo at 3:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes the thought crosses my mind but your right it is not constructive ..it is better to bite the tounge then to say something that will hurt others
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 4:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i do already! =)
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I often question how a lot of the women in here have reached this stage of their lives. Most of em are so dumb surely they must have had a lot of luck not being taken out earlier in life....

Either that or there are a lot of imaginative thirteen year old drama queens that need to get a better hobby than posing as mothers and being idiots.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 1:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Oh yes most days
    Mom_o_twinboys

Answer by Mom_o_twinboys at 3:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• sometimes but i think its a waste and may hurt others feelings...
    sometimes i have a bad day and i may say something mean then i regret it :(
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yes I think it. Most people do. But I would never say it. I wouldnt want someone to say it to me.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It just seems like some people are hard core "bar brawler" trash types who want nothing more than a good reason to complain and threaten. It's hard for me to believe this whole "she's mean to me" thing when the OP is acting like a 15 gang rat. Looking for confrontation where none is needed is just, well......silly. And further, dragging children into it riles me up.
    BuddyRoo

Comment by BuddyRoo (original poster) at 7:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• everything I say is good because mostly good thoughts run through my head!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 8:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I know what you mean. It is very difficult to speak the truth and make it sound loving--not impossible, but difficult. Many problems that are brought to this forum are the result of bad choices, but that is not what people want to hear. Most want to blame someone else and never even think that their current circumstances are the result of their own actions. That's a very bitter pill to have to swallow, but if it's not swallowed, odds are the bad choices will be repeated.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It is easy to judge someone until you have had to walk in their shoes. They turn here for help not judgement.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2010