What are some fun and creative activites for toddlers??

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter who is 1 yr and 3 months just loves having room to run and play...but I would think like foam puzzle things (she loves them) and she loves books
    proudmomma1986

Answer by proudmomma1986 at 6:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I think this is dependent on the type of toddler you have. My son is someone who just can't sit still...so he needs to run about all the time and likes hands on things that he can play with. He especially likes pouring water into different cups. He likes drawing but he will sit there for two minutes and then draw on every wall in the house..he just can't sit contently doing something its not him.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 7:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• paint, finger paints, playdough (if you make it yourself you can add kool aid to it and it will be scented!), sidewalk chalk, reading books, almost anything a toddler does is creative really...they are always thinking!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I loved this site: http://www.dltk-kids.com/ when my kids were toddlers. There are also alot of crafts you could do with trash/recyclables.
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 10:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My 2yr old loves play doh, finger painting, and making treats she can eat -- like sugar cookies!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2010