Misty Croslin gains weight and has lifeless color.

Do you think this is because she is off drugs? Has guilt... or both?

i know its kind of a weird angled pic but its the only one i could find.. she looks so different though!!

This is BEFORE

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i haven't even seen her. Nancy Grace has moved on!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• She looks a little paler but other then that I dont see much of a difference.I believe she knows more then what she is saying.
    momofsixangels

Answer by momofsixangels at 4:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i wish i found a front view pic.. she got chunky! lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• She does look chunky in what I have seen. The paleness could be a mixture of getting off the drugs and being in prison.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 5:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• she eats junk all the time and doesn't get any sun,,,and doesn't deserve anything better til she comes clean
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 5:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Uh, she is sitting in a cell all day and eating crap, of course she will get pale and gain weight. She probably was really active and ate better before.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:08 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Who is that?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I agree with BradenIsMySon. I had a female relative who had to serve 7 months in jail for alcohol related charges. She was always very thin and pretty. I went to visit her after she'd been in about 4 months and she had gained about 15 or 20 pounds and was very pasty, pale, and unhealthy looking. It's because of the food they get, the lack of exercise, and the lack of fresh air and sunshine. I don't have a problem with that as it's jail, not a spa, but I think that's probably the reason for Misty Croslyn's appearance.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Well, she is in jail and not getting as much sun exposure and the food is crap...
    Tiffatoe

Answer by Tiffatoe at 3:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Not sure who she is but I'm going to look her up.
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2010