Placing Blame

What do you think of a Man, who stands by. Watches his lady partner of 2 years, that hes been engaged to for months. Get yelled at by the Mans Dad, the Mans Dad telling the pregnant Mother that his Sons baby will be a Bastard and blaming the Mom for falling pregnant with his 23 year old Sons baby. That the Sons baby is a trap to keep the Son in a relationship with the childs Mother, so that the Mother can be a SAHM. The Son, who is the Father of the baby stands & watches his Dad insult the childs Mother into tear The Son sides with his Mother who tried to kill herself 4 months into the childs pregnancy, when the Sons Mother places blame on the childs Mother, the Son also blames the Childs Mother. When the Childs Mother stands up to the Sons Mother because the Sons Mother is controlling, possesive with the child of the Mother, verbally abuses. Son blames the Mother of the child for having Severe Maternal Anemia in Pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• This is a man of extremely poor character from a family of extremely poor character. The young pregnant woman, who is now seeing how extremely deficient in character they all are, is also seeing what her life will be like for at least the next 20 years, if she keeps this baby. She really wants a man who will love, honor, protect and defend her, but she has one who is totally opposite from that. He is all about himself, and he has learned his behavior patterns from his parents. Were I in her shoes, I would look into the possibilities of putting the baby up for adoption and completely ridding myself of this young man and his family. I would then determine to never allow myself to be in this situation again, even if it meant I would have to live single for the rest of my life. I would wait for a man who came looking for a wife and who knew how to take care of her, and I would settle for nothing less than that.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• What? none of that made sense.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• that guy is ajerk.. she should leave him.. stupid mamma's boy..
    TomsMom

Answer by TomsMom at 6:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• So, what I get out of this is the 'in laws to be' don't like her...she wants the baby's father to stand up for her because his parent's have put her into a state.....further, the father of the baby thinks it's the mother's fault that she has anemia. Whomever probably doesn't want to hear this, but if he doesn't stand up to his parents at this point, he never will. Get use to it, stand up for yourself, or get out. Harsh, but that's the reality of the situation. Whomever didn't give themselves anemia - it just happens with pregnancy sometimes. Take some extra iron - eat some iron rich foods - almonds, spinach or dried figs - you can Google it for more information. Good Luck.

mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 7:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yea... if he's not doing it now, he never will. My parents taught me the philosphy: "Start out like you can hold out".

To hell with his parents, they don't have to be part of either of your lives. And as for the father, to hell with him too if that's how he's going to act.
    MrsDex

Answer by MrsDex at 8:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Why would the child's mother want to make a family with these people? Just concerned since she's obviously not going to have moral support from them. Personally I think the child's mother should stay away from BIL and MIL

Answer by admckenzie at 10:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2010