Going back to school after pregnancy

Hey guys =] During the end of august i will be going back to high school (sophmore) I am getting held back because i missed alot of school recently. So i was wondering if any teen mom's out there had trouble going back and what it was like. Like questions and looks. Thanks :] Oh and everyone knew i was pregnant but i stopped going when i started to show.

xxmorganxx

Asked by xxmorganxx at 4:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in

• Have you looked into schools for pregnant girls or ones that allow young ladies to bring their babies to class with them. I know we have some here, and there are more all over the country, but at least that way you can spend time with your baby, bond, and give love, all while getting your education.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It will be hard because you were held back and now that you are a mother you may not have a lot in common with the other students. Some sates now have free online school (home school). There may be evening school or GED classes you could take. Indiana University has a high school program that may be the best in the country. There are many options to going back to the high school you were going to before you had your baby.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would look into either getting your GED or doing high school online. I know many states offer online schools now for free.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

Next question in
I am screwed up! What should I do?

Next question overall (Health)
Losing weight