Rave

I will be 26 this coming month. But I have the need for getting out and having fun. I LOVE techno/trance music. Am I too old to start doing this? I have always wanted to go to a rave. Is there anyone in the SD area who goes who wouldn't mind showing me the ropes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• do you do ecstasy?
    thats really a scene for E.

if u dont do that it may be boring. ive never been to one but ive heard.
    not saying do E but u kno lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• and NO!! u are NOT too old to have fun lady! get dooowwwwwnnn!! :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

• No I am not really into the drugs, I just want to go and have fun, but I feel lost to even start I need someone to start me out :) lol I still asked anon LOL I thought I clicked off the ? button
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 5:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• go out to a bar, or a dance club or a concert or something :) look online at activities in your area...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• sorry im from. the detroit area. do you have any goth or industrial clubs around? they may know whats up. does sd stand for San Diego? you can check here: http://www.plurlife.com/ also most of the good raves are by word of mouth. its all about who you know. and your never too old i still dye my hair crazy colors and im 25. currently its hot hot pink and purple.

asistartomosh

Answer by asistartomosh at 9:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I am 26 and I went to my first rave this year. It was an AMAZING experience and i cant wait to go to the next. I also love dance/electronica/trance. My hubby and i went together and yes we did do E. kind of goes hand in hand with the experience of a rave as long as you are with someone you are comfortable and responsible. and also you dont have to do drugs. Just being around so many people that are all about P.L.U.R. is such an amazing experince. I cant explain it you have to see it for yourself.
    MarleyDnMe

Answer by MarleyDnMe at 2:05 AM on Aug. 2, 2010