What's the best inexpensive way to get rid of...

roaches? We fogged the house...when we came back, alot died but most of them are still alive. We were trying to get rid of them b4 we moved TODAY but that's not gonna happen. Any and all suggestions are welcome

proudmomma1986

Asked by proudmomma1986 at 5:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We used Raid Roach Killer in our old apartment, we put it everywhere and anywhere we saw roaches. We have never had a huge problem with them, but the Raid helped so much!! GL I know how gross they are and very hard to get rid of. Hope you can get rid of them :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We used the hot shot fogger, it worked for the flies and ants but nothing else...I will look into it and thank you. I can live with spiders but not roaches
    proudmomma1986

Comment by proudmomma1986 (original poster) at 6:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Boric acid and bay leaves. Keep your kitchen very dry

Answer by rkoloms at 6:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Orkin man (or however you spell it)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 6:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• orkin man
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 6:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Try tobacco poison it stinks but it will work.Make sure if u have kids to keep them away.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My grandma got rid of them by bombing every 2 weeks for 3 months, it was a pain but it worked
    Jenniy

Answer by Jenniy at 2:40 AM on Jul. 3, 2010