i really need to conceive

i really need to conceive i av try evry tink.pls help me

obo310

Asked by obo310 at 7:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Relax and stop thinking about it so much. Some times you just have to wait. I waited until I was forty. When I was twenty four all I thought about was having a baby. Sex didn't matter as much as conceiving. At twenty six I was divorced. At thirty seven I was married again to a wonderful man. Three years later Waaa La! All odds were against me. The Doctor even told my husband he couldn't have children. Maybe children really are miracles. Try praying, that works too. After all God knows the desires of your heart.
    MomaV

Answer by MomaV at 7:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My husband & I were trying to conceive for 5 months & we had no luck, I baught this product called Preseed & I got pregnant the first month I used it I'm 7 weeks pregnant now!!!... You should try it, they sell it online or in CVS pharmacies....Good Luck!

P.S. And also try & relax a little hun, when you stress your body it's harder to get pregnant, just take it a day at a time & enjoy making love & when the time is right God will bless you with a little one!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2010