If you could only take one vacation

would you rather
A vacation alone with hubby

Or
A disney vacation the kids and you.

Rnurse

Asked by Rnurse at 8:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in

• how about a vacation ALONE, and send the hubby to disney with the kid???
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• A Disney Vacation with the kids! Disney is amazing, truly. Making memories like that is so much fun! And, Walt Disney World Resort offers child care so that while you're on vacation with the kids, you and hubby can go out and enjoy yourselves alone one or two nights while you're there. And trust me, Disney has PLENTY to offer couples, no matter what your interests are. Disney with the kids is the best of both worlds.
    Lili_Momof2

Answer by Lili_Momof2 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Disney
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Ohhh this is a tough one!!! We do Disney every year soooo I guess I would take vacation alone with hubby :)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• A vacation with my hubby. I'd love to go on a cruise.....
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• In the next two years I will be going first to Hawaii, Germany and after I graduate i am moving to Japan so all of my dream vacations are coming.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Vacation alone with hubby, at least until my youngest is a little older. I really don't have any desire to go to Disney.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 8:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Vacation alone with my hubby (as long as I had some I trusted to take care of my kids). Disney is so NOT a vacation to me.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 12:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Vacation at disney. My husband and I don't really like to leave the kids unless we are at work. Our kids have never spend the night away from home without us. Besides Disney is amazing and it definately has something to offer everyone
    CLewis1226

Answer by CLewis1226 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would love to go to Disney with DH and son. We have been talking about it for a while now. I think as already mentioned there is something there for everyone and it would be a great time for all of us.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2010