• In the Spotlight:

Is this what this section has turned to?

Lately I have seen a lot of questions asking for a bump or some sort of credit, checked out the popular questions and most of them are this, I liked the old format much better even with the anons , how about you?

Asked by older at 8:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Yea i hope they change it back to how it was, This is getting ridiculuos! almost every other Q is about the points and trying to get more bumps and credit. Very childish!
    yevsgirl

Answer by yevsgirl at 3:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• just ignore the ones that bug you and answer the ones you want :o) It is all just for fun.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• They are all listed under the Crazy for credits section of answers, so, yes, that section has.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Cafemom has turned into some goofy little kid game. I just read my goup stuff and do answers in the sections I have always done. Not into points.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• kinda crazy,but you do get caught up in the frenzy. as i've always said, CM is more for entertainment than anything.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:08 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Even before that topic was put up it was like this. People answering a question just to say vote me up and people asking questions just to say bump this.. I am starting to miss the old format and even missing the anons a little they were so entertaining.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• mrsbean, I never thought I would say this, but I miss the anons too!

Comment by older (original poster) at 8:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• The admins had to have known this would happen when they revamped the Answers section. I think I miss the anons too!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I liked it better before the change.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2010