Today we expect bad economic news

What are your thoughts about our economy and where you see it going?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 8:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with a quote from Neil Cavuto: The world has no money, and right now, the emperor has no clothes. We're in trouble and we will not get out of it for some time.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 9:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My thought is I want to get a hold of that tree the goverment has that gives them the ability to keep spending and spending. Cause ya know, money does grow on trees i guess lol
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 8:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I think that Stewart Varney made a great point. He gave a time line about the economy. He seems to think that if we can keep the stock market from having another huge sell off, we will maybe be better. If the stock market plunges again (as he fears it will), Biden will be talking about the next Great Depression instead of his pet phrase "great recession". They don't seem to realize their incompetence is ruining lives. They seem to have a single minded focus of making us all dependent on the government which puts them in power an the citizenry at their mercy.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• With Obama's stupid socialist policies it is only going to get worse.

It's bad when Europe has to tell him to quit spending.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 9:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I think the media controls the economy, yes, times are bad, but they haven't been great in quite some time. Folks are struggling, but they have been for quite some time. I think people are too self involved and won't lend a helping hand. I think the government is seeking to control everything, and guess what, they already do, you are just hearing about it more and more. Folks elected Obama and we haven't even seen the full reprocussions economically yet. yes, natesmom507, that is bad...Awaken America!!!!
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 11:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2010