I was wondering if there was a why for cafemomer in my area to meet up?

I was wondering if all the cafemomer that live near my town if we could get together like through a cafemom party somewhere.And everyone can bring there kids if they wanted too I think it would be cool to meet other cafemomer.How would i be able to find out if I could do something like this.Thanks in advance for the help

Mamato2angels

Asked by Mamato2angels at 8:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Your best bet would be to join a group on Cafemom from your local area and then suggest this in the group itself. I'm sure you would get some positive feedback. :)
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• we do that in one of my groups - I have to have "known" you for awhile before I will meet you or bring my kids though. Safety first!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• you can search for cafemoms in or near your zipcode here: http://www.cafemom.com/search/search.php?reset=1

Answer by rkoloms at 11:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i would join a local group for your area (search the groups) and then suggest it to the group.

i belong to a local group on here and have met some great people.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 11:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2010