It's July 4 weekend do you have any plans you would like to share ?

July 4 weekend share your plans.

MTM

Asked by MTM at 8:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• Yay its my favorite time of year. My son is in the parade, then they have a ball game. Then to the fam's for a cookout , then over to the park to eat fair food and listen to music until it's firework time. Then I will cry because fireworks tend to make me emotional, and they will play songs about how amazing our country is and it hits home because my husband is in the army. This holiday isn't just about drinking watching fireworks it's about our freedom and those who have fought for it. This is by far the holiday most important to our family.
    CLewis1226

Answer by CLewis1226 at 8:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• no plans except just seeing the fireworks maybe. Last year we went down to PA and watched them there and there was a carnival and everything and we were going to go this year but our car isnt driveable yet
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We are planning on shooting off fireworks with all of our neighbors. That's about it since it falls on a Sunday this year. I have to get up early Mon. ;)
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 8:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Not really any major plans just gonna go watch the fire works...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 8:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My husband works for Ford which always shuts down July 4th week, so we have a forced vacation. We're leaving on the 4th to go camping. We'll probably try to see the parade on the 3rd.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 8:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Since my husband has the 3rd,4th, and the 5th off work, we'll probably be hanging out at the pool a lot. But the 3rd is my 21st birthday so he's taking me out that day, while his mom babysits our son. The 4th we're going to go swimming, grill out and shoot fireworks, and the 5th is just going to be a lazy day for us basically. :)

I'm just mainly excited for my birthday though :)
    meggera007

Answer by meggera007 at 9:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Last night we made a fort in our living with our daughter and watched Avatar. Tonight we're going to a big community gathering to watch fireworks. Tomorrow afternoon we're grilling out hamburgers and popping our own fireworks when it gets dark.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2010