For moms who's Dh has a game console

Have you ever daydreamed of taking a sledgehammer to his Xbox, PS3 or whatever it is?

I have, its the thing that puts a smile on my face. :)

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 8:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You should have titled this....For moms...LOL I don't know a single guy who doesn't own one. lol My Df isn't too bad. He would rather spend time with us for the most part. But if he just bought a new game he is obsessed until he beats it. And I will admit there have been a few times it was annoying. One thing I say (jokingly) to him is "Gee I wish I had all that time to play games and be lazy, but I've got kids to take care of!" LOL Then he replies (also jokingly) "Yeah...sucks to be you" Then he'll get off and hang with us. AFTER he gets to a save spot of course! LOL
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I have hidden the wii remotes before :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Carmadsmom, Rude and vindictive? Dramatic much? I mean SOME guys do take it to the extreme where it interferes with like. I hate when people compare things that aren't related at all. It's like saying...It's okay if he beats me as long as he doesn't beat the kids. Does it mean it's okay? Um no.... Also kids should not be in front of a video game all the time. What happened to kids being adventurous and playing outside with no assistance from technology?
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Agree with Andrea96.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 9:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yes I can remember a time when I wanted to when he was literally on it 50 hours a week. He didn't even talk to us but now he hardly plays.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 9:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• haha all the damn time .....
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Carmadsmom,. thank you... I really needed a laugh today!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• No, but then, I'm usually playing right along beside him when he plays and he puts his family first.
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 9:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• No because that is just rude and vindictive. I would rather he be home playing a game than out at a bar drinking or somehwere I have no lcue doing god knows what. Sometimes you pick your battles because you realize it could be worse. Plus my husband includes my kids in his games so it makes it time spent with them as well.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 8:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• No, I play with him.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2010