What is the most annoying kids show your child watches?

For my daughter, I would have to say The Backyardigans, The Fresh Beat Band, The Upside Down Show and Wow Wow Wubbzy. I used to like The Wonder Pets, but they're starting to irritated me too. My daughter's favorite shows are Dora the Explorer, Go, Diego, Go and Yo Gabba Gabba. I haven't gotten annoyed with them... yet!

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love backyardigans!! I think they are adorable. There are some I can't stand but he doesn't watch them, like telletubbies (sp?), Fresh beat band...well pretty much anything with an adult acting like a toddler drives me bonkers!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Lazy Town
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 9:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My kids don't watch them anymore but it was always Barney
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I cannot stand Spongebob!! The kids are not allowed to watch it. My son loves Yo Gabba Gabba, and that show drives me insane!!!! MAX AND RUBY!!! Oh how I HATE that show!!! Other than that, nothing really bothers me. :)
    sprout.martin

Answer by sprout.martin at 9:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i'd have to say 'chowder'..at least, i think that's the name. it kinda weirds me out.
    i have grown to like spongebob. loved the backyardigans. (they're too 'baby' for him, now.) currently, he's into the retro cartoons on boomerang, like underdog and yogi bear (sp?).
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Gabby is afraid of the teletubbies. Whenever I turn to it she cries.

But I cannot stand YO GABBA GABBA. Oh I sooo dislike that show. But just my luck, gabs LOVES it. I have never seen a baby so quiet and so still.

Dh saw her do it and turned off the Tv. He is set on believing that she's being brainwashed and turned in a zombie for the corporations. <~~~ yeah he's like that all the time LOL
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I can stand Spongebob and even Icarly, but I detest Fanboy and chumchum or whatever it is called!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Elmo!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I absolutely detest Zeke & Luther, and The Suite Life shows that my son watches! They drive me nuts!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Sponge Bob is horrible my inlaws started them on that believe me I would have never
    My favorite that we watch is Super Why & Dinosaur Train
    CLewis1226

Answer by CLewis1226 at 9:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2010