Do you ever 'gauge' how old you child is getting based on the categories in here? I'll explain.

I was looking at the categories and thought to my self 'OMG DD will be considered a PRESCHOOLER in a few months! She IS getting bigger' I miss my baby girl.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• Funny you say that...the last post I answered was labeled "tweens 9-12" I was like" TWEEN!" WHAT!" SHES NINE SHES NOT A TWEEN! is she?
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• its funny, right, how fast they grow before we see? we're so busy caught up in our day2day goings-on and until we're forced to realize it, the future is happening to them! lol..sometimes i think, ''dang, it'll be YEARS before i can answer a 'teens' ?''..soon enough, though. soon enough.
    enjoy today!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'm with bumblebee, I just realized according to the categories here, I have a tween, a school-age child and a preschooler! Seems strange, I always just think of them as kids. I call my youngest my baby even though he is 3! I think to myself, he isn't a preschooler, he is my baby!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2010