what do you see the world like in 5 and 10 yrs

Windwalker2002

Asked by Windwalker2002 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I have to think about this one but I will bump it for now.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Living in Greece I'd say that in 5 yrs from now many people will have protested against the strict financial measures with a vengeance.I really hope I don't have to witness extreme scenes like those in Argentina a decade ago,but things do look ominously grim economy-wise.Globally,I think more countries will have to face a lot of similar issues.I believe in reform,especially if it is done for advancement.I want to be optimistic.Time will tell.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 9:23 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Hopefully a more peaceful one than it is now, and a more fair one too!

Answer by older at 9:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Still trying to clean up from all of Obama's big mistakes.

The USA will still be trying to go back to a free country from the socialist country Obama created.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• scares me to even think about it, if we don''t get rid of these progressives soon.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Depends, if conservatives gain power the US will become a xtian theocracy, with non-xtians being oppressed and basically run out of the country if they want any quality of life, if liberals gain power you can plan on seeing government footing the bill for every person that decides they want a free ride. My hope for the future is a more tolerant governmental system. Foreign relations that no longer required an super ego/power to babysit the rest of the world, attempting to make every round peg fit into their preconceived ideal of their square hole.

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 10:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Fair, fair, fair........

It has been at least days since I've seen someone starving in the street, or a woman give birth in the yard!

"Fair has a way of bankrupting the countryside, so I'm sick of the implication that we live in a friggin' third world country.

Puke.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Complete overtaking of the NWO.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I honestly don't know, but I do know that we will still be dealing with the oil spill and the contaminated ocean water and marine life, seeing the full effects. I shudder to think what Obama will have accomplished by that time, and hope that God's people will take a stand against what is already happening.
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 11:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Worldwide... I'm already seeing and believe we will continue to see biblical phophesy fulfilling itself.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2010