What would make me like sex better.

I see it as totally procreational and have no interest in sex for pleasure. Help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Some people just don't wanna do it..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Better self esteem and loving yourself, letting go and actually getting loose enough to enjoy it. Maybe there is no chemistry in your relationship, look into it, you might love hubby but if there is no chemistry there can be no sparks.

Answer by older at 9:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Experiment until you find what you like or what you need in order to enjoy it...
    RyleighsMoM3505

Answer by RyleighsMoM3505 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• they say the more you do it, the better it becomes. maybe its not being done to your satisfaction? maybe your partner isn't the best at showing physical 'love' to you/for you/for your pleasure. maybe you have a hormone imbalance-have you talked to your pcp about this? not everyone has the same levels of desire for sexual pleasure. but to not enjoy it at all, i'd think there is an underlying reason...idk.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• See a sex therapist. There could be a number of reasons that you are like that.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Let yourself go get nasty trust me when you say whatever and go for it and not be shy you will enjoy it much more
    x_Starr_x

Answer by x_Starr_x at 9:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would recommended getting the Extrodinary Sex Series. My DH and recently bought volume 3 @ our local XXX store as we were looking for things to spice up our sex life. The movie itself is kinda corny but if you take it seriously I guarantee you will not regret it! Its not an actual porno it has a sex therapist talking to couples about their problems with their sex lifes and offers some exercises to help. It is amazing if you take it seriously!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• do you masturbate...if not you should start ;)
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• a vibrator would help. And start masturbating with it when you're alone. It is well known that women who masturbate enjoy sex A LOT more than women who don't masturbate. Women who masturbate figure out how to enjoy sex & get to learn what makes them horny. They figure out how to push all the right buttons.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I agree, sex therapist. Sex is in the head and you need to get past that block you have. I am not saying you can't enjoy the physical aspect of sex but if you look at it as a strictly clinical situation then it will be hard to relax and enjoy. Good luck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2010