What do people assume about you?

For me its that I'm stupid or on PA because alot of my family is. I guess they can't fathom me taking a new road in life from everyone else.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some people assume I have no education or carreer because I chose to be a homemaker instead of work.

Answer by older at 9:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• People assume I am mean. I am really not, I just don't let people in that easy. It takes awhile for me!
    sprout.martin

Answer by sprout.martin at 9:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• that i'm mean or snobby. i'm not chatty, especially in a setting where i'm with strangers. i'm actually very nice and loveable; i just have nothing to say to people i don't know.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I have lots of visible tattoos so people probably assume a lot of things about me. Truth is, I work in an office, go home and take care of my daughter, then in bed by 9. I'm actually very boring these days.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 9:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• That I am mean and that I have money. Both of which I am not!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• people assume that im on PA and that im a hussy because im young...21 with 1 1/2 kids( due in aug.lol) also that im a single mother because my kids are spanish...but the reality is that my life is better than alot of older mothers that i know and my bf and i provide very well for our babies.
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• That I'm wild and crazy. I'm not. I more of the "suburban mom" type that would rather take her children to dance class than go out partying.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• That I am younger than I am.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 9:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• That I am an open book. I am typically really outgoing once I get to know people, and I talk alot. So, people assume they know everything about me, when in reality most know very little about the "real me".
    Other than that, the people that know me really well, know that I have never really fit any road, I am kind of a mass of contradictions, lol.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• People think that I am confident, fearless and on top of everything.
    It's all an act. I know what I need to do and I do it, but most days I'm scared that I'm messing everything up. I feel I can not show that I feel this way. I am the person everyone goes to when they need help because I seem to have it all under control. I then feel more overwhelmed that not only do I need to do my work, but help everyone else too.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2010