Could it be??

I'm not sure what to think right now. Hubby and I had decided to TTC starting in July so we continued to use condoms thru June. I was suppose to start my period on the 29 so on the 26th we stopped using them I figured it didn't really matter any more at that point.
Here it is the 2 of July and I've had an upset stomach for the past few days and no sign of my period. I can't even sip water without feeling like I'm going to throw it up, right now I'm sitting here fighting to keep down my breakfast yogurt.
Could I have gotten pregnant already!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you had unprotected sex then yes there is a chance you could be pregnant. Take a pee test and if it comes up negative then get blood work done. Good Luck.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Its possible. You should take a test.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 9:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Condoms are not 100% and conception is possible at any time during your cycle. It is possible you could be pregnant.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It could happen. Best wishes!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Thanks ladies.. still no sign of AF ... just waiting to test. It won't be a bad thing to be pregnant already I just will be so shocked. We've been using condoms only for 7 yrs with no mishaps then to suddenly have on the month before we wanted to start TTC or my cycle was freakishly late this month.

Planning to test Monday..
    Michele975

Answer by Michele975 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2010