What are some things that you do to relleive stress

Im in a horrible mood, & Im tired. I need a stress reliever

Asked by Martina79 at 10:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Health

• I have a sound machine that i use for my baby, so when she takes a nap, i lay on the couch put on the sound machine ( usually the "running brook" sound) & just tune out. even if i lay there for 15 mins., it helps. then i get up & the stress begins all over again!!

Answer by krisstencarmela at 10:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• The Bible, waking and thanking for what I do have, Yoga, and at its worst a little blue pill. Talk to your doctor, honey. I have a severe anxiety disorder from teen years on and I must be busy. Try not to think about everthing at once. Focus on something positive and try to not let your mind start rerunning all the problems you encounter in life. Your in my prayers dear.

Answer by treece at 10:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Call the spa and order a complete over haul!!!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:04 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Go shopping! That's my answer for everything :o) Perhaps I should seek help! LOL.... besides that I like a cup of hot tea and a good book. No kids around!

Answer by Jessica_1717 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Make a list of things that are going right, good, positive and meditate on them. Take a nice long shower and get dressed so you feel/look good to you. Sometimes, I just go to the dollar store and browse, maybe pick up one or two things. Decorating and organizing on a shoe string makes me feel better. Time with a girlfriend is always a lifter too. Then, end it all by meditating on and adding to that list of why you have a great life. How you think is how you feel. You might need a good, long nap too!

Answer by manna1qd at 1:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I get made fun of for doing it but sometimes just a good cry does me some good. I just go in the bathroom and have me a good cry. I come out feeling much more relieved. A good long walk helps me out too. When those two things don't work a good stiff drink always does. LOL.

Answer by HeatherTurner at 1:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• i take a day off and take a bubble bath eat junkfood and just relax

Answer by Patience1 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I was really stressed the other day. I put the baby in his car seat and went on a drive. I don't know if you live in a rural area or not, but that's relieved a lot of stress in me and the baby. Plus, it made him sleepy.

Answer by boyerbaby at 2:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Take a bubblebath with a nice scent and listen to your favorite music that makes you feel good. Pamper yourself. Or like mommascoocoo said The spa, if you can afford it go for it!

Answer by vbruno at 2:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• green or chamomile tea works wonders!!!

Answer by cameron536 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2008