If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, would you do so? Whom would you pick?

I'd wake up tomorrow as Megan Fox!!!

CaseyErin

Asked by CaseyErin at 10:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Assuming it was just for a day, and not a forever switch, I only have one thing to say: What is Johnny Depp's girlfriend's name? I pick her! Hehe, I could go a day w/out seeing my family for a day of Johnny!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would for a day. Id pick a really good looking guy. I've always wanted to know what its like to have a penis.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 10:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'd be me.. & have you seen Megan Fox's thumbs?!?! Yuck!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would like to be Angelina Jolie haha. I would love to fall asleep / sleep with Brad Pitt, but don't tell my hubby lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I just wanted to tell you, this section is for people who want to exchange credits. (like the Bump ME! do you need a vote up? posts)

You'll get more answers if you put things like this in the just for fun category-there are whole groups of ladies avoiding this section because they find the credit grubbing annoying.

I'm too comfortable in my own skin... but can I wake up with someone else's money? Like, Bill Gates?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I wouldn't...I like me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I just googled that! HA HA HA!! Those are some freaky thumbs. I'd still do it though! :)
    CaseyErin

Comment by CaseyErin (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Lovinangles---- Hey thanks for the heads up about where to post questions like this. I am not being sarcastic but what do you use the "Crazy for Credits" section for? I posted it here because I thought this is where you ask goofy questions like this just to get credits. Thanks! :)
    CaseyErin

Comment by CaseyErin (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2010