What book are you currently reading? Would you recommend this book to someone else?

CaseyErin

Asked by CaseyErin at 10:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am currently reading three. The first is 6th Target by James Patterson and I recommend any of his books. The second is Under and Alone by William Queen and I would recommend it if anyone has an interest in true crime type stuff. The third is for school and it is " A Dose of Sanity". While I don't like to be forced to read certain books, I would recommend this book if anyone has been diagnosed with something. It was a real eyeopener for me.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood......And yes, I would. It is crazy, but thought provoking.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• The hunger Games series by suzanne collins
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'm in the middle of two. One is Just Desserts by G.A. McKevett. I would recommend it in a heart beat. It's the best series I've read. The character is great, the story's flow well, and you never know who the bad guy is until the end.

The other one I'm reading is We're Just Like You, Only Prettier by Celia Rivenbark. Soooo funny, I'd definitely recommend any of her books. She is so funny, one of those comedy non-fiction writers. As a southern country girl, I even hear it in my head in a deep country accent. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• little critters, i just forgot!!!!
    this is an excellent read and re read for a toddler : )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Jumping Ship- Debi Pearl yes I highly recommend especially for parents with boys.

and

Baby Wise- Gary Ezzo Yes I highly recommend as well.
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 10:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• non textbook~ Tornado in a junkyard- an attempt to validate ID/Creationism, interesting read if you want to try to understand their basis for argument, but lots of creative editing for it comments and quotes. With God on Our Side was a much better read, less biased presentation of the rise of the Religious Rights thinking.

Did just finish Almost Adam an archaeology fiction about living missing links, nice blend of fiction with actual fact.

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 10:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Thank you for your time and answers, Ladies!
    CaseyErin

Comment by CaseyErin (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010