If you had to choose.. would you rather a child molester or a murderer live next door to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd say murderer. There are some damn fine reasons to kill someone, but none to molest a kid. I'd just hope the murderer was one of them with a damn fine reason!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• And, I don't know if you noticed or not, but we have a "would you rather" section now.
    Kiwismommy19

• I would rather live next to a murderer. Now, that's assuming of course that it's not some serial killer sort of murderer, but someone who killed a person in a fit of passion or during the commission of a crime.

Statistically, most murderers are not repeat offenders, however most pedophiles (or, for that matter, rapists), ARE repeat offenders.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• OH - I should add, either way, I wouldn't be having them over for a bbq any time soon... ;-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Murderer. Most murderers "only" do it once, in an emotionally charged situation. The majority never do it again. Child molesters are repeat offenders, and IMO, a bigger threat to society.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Oh my......I think you need to be more positive and upbeat here...watch a funny movie...You are depressing me!
    My answer: NEITHER!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• murderer...being molested can make you feel dead inside (i dont know that from experience just what ive heard) i would think a murderer could control themselves but a molester i doubt it.
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I cant even answer this questions, it weirds me out to bad. Sorry
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 10:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2010