how can i help keep my hormone induced emotional wrecks to a minium

i cry for no reason, i get mad for no reason. is there any way that i can keep these to a minimum. i feel like i have no control over my body anymore?

thibbyk91a

Asked by thibbyk91a at 10:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Make sure you are not consuming extra hormones that are contributing. Be especially aware of meats and milk.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• If you're pregnant-as long as you are not a threat physically to anyone then go thru the emotions-they need to be released.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I found that I had to cut out all caffeine, chocolate, refined sugar, and stimulants of any kind while I was pregnant. Not even a small treat portion. I would have huge emotional break downs the next day after the caffeine or sugar wore off. I mean- I was mentally ill if I had the stuff.

And try to get good sleep.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Keep food on your tummy, so your not irritable due to hunger, that's what I did.. and don't wear yourself out, just makes everything worse...
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 10:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• LOL! Girl, I am in my 40's right now, and although I am not pregnant, I am there with ya! As my mother used to say, "I can't stand my ownself", right now! Until you are feeling better, I would just avoid crowds, parties and events, and especially sad, sappy movies. Just try to get the proper rest, avoid caffeine and do some self pampering! Go get a pedicure or a manicure and relax!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Isolation works for me. My horomones hate people.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 10:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Get plenty of rest, and try to reduce any stress you have. Beyond that, ride them out.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 10:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• thanks you guys... i just hope they stop!!!!!!!! i men i can only take so much lol
    thibbyk91a

Comment by thibbyk91a (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2010