Do you find yourself?

getting uninterested in the section once you have no more credits to earn???

Asked by older at 10:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • no, not at all. I don't care about the credits. I can't stand the people on here begging for them. It really gets on my nerves. I'm so happy they came up with the new stuff for those who want to just ask for credits. I love giving my honest opinion and trying to help also
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• There are always credits to be earned. Plus I like to get best answer. Its like a trophy or something.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 10:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Too me the credit thing is worthless and silly. I have always liked the question and answer section I am here to have fun if I earn points I earn points if I don't it is not going to ruin my day.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I truly like helping people. So, I will keep answrering.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• No, I don't really care one way or the other about the credits and stuff. In fact, I find I'm here less because of them than I was before.
    I find most of the changes to be annoying more than anything else, though I am glad to see that they made a crazy for credits section, because I was seriously thinking about not coming here anymore when it was looking like all it was was one big flood of "I want points" questions.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Nope why should I care about points?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Not really, I always go to the "Recent Questions" section to find new questions until I can't find any more interesting ones or people aren't online to post anything. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Nah, I still hang out from off and on all day even after I use all my credits. It's fun to read what some of the people say. I'll keep asking and answering even after I'm all out of credits.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2010