Does anybody have a bread machien?

If so then do you have any good recipes for the bread machine? (mine has settings of normal, dark, 1.5 lb and 2lb.) So please let me know the setting along with the recipe. I have one for white bread and baked potato bread. Any others?

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 11:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Try the Bread Machine Moms group here on CM for recipes, tips & help.

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I get most of my recipes from allrecipes.com - they have tons of them!

http://allrecipes.com//Recipes/bread/bread-machine/Main.aspx
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I have several T&T recipes for a bread maker; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I always bought the mixes for my bread machine. However, I might just try this one for the bread machine because it looks interesting. Garlic Bread Machine Bread (found on Allrecipe.com site)
    Here it is: 1 cup warm water (110 degrees), 1tbsp. butter, 1 tbsp. dry milk powder, 1-1/2 tsps. salt, 1-1/2 tsps. dried parsley,2 tspss. garlic powder,3 cups bread flour,and 2 tsps. active dried yeast. According to the directions for this recipe, you need to add each of these ingredients into the pan of the bread machine according to the manufacturers directions. And then select basic bread cycle. then start. Hopefully you have the original instructions that came with the machine to guide you through the order of the ingredients to be added.

CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I have a bread machine and I love it!!! Try googling bread machine recipes and it will be a help. That's what I do.
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 2:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I don't have the machine's instructions... that sure would help though! i have settings of 1.5lb loafs on normal or dark and 2lb loafs. Also has settings for french, sweet, and dough. I dont know if this helps figure anything out.
    hotrodmomma

Comment by hotrodmomma (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2010