Do you want pts?

I do too.. say something funny and I'll give you a pt. (funny, not disgusting!!) lol.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 11:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and THIS is how it goes!....I know a.....
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 11:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• something funny
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Sorry OP, only other thing that came to mind right then was "You can pick your nose. You can pick your friends. But, you can't pick your friend's nose." That one was gross but came to mind yesterday because of some question along that lines.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 11:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• You can be the bug, you can be the windshield, but you don't want to be the bug on the windshield.
    :-)
    I found this in an old yearbook while looking for someone's phone number. It always made me giggle.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Kiwismommy19: That was really cute! I wish I could bump this but am out of them for today. I will bump you tomorrow though! :)
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 12:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2010