What are your plans for tonight?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am going on my first date as a single woman! My divorce was finalized last week and I'm ready to get on with life :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• After work I'm going home and putting on my newest lingere for SO when he gets home...activities to ensue and then we are going to a surprise birthday party for his brother.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'm getting ready to move, so ill be cleaning the new house tonight. Fun, I know.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 11:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Get some much needed sleep Im tired from all the moving and cleaning and un packing and shopping and yeah I need a break nothing special for tonight just get some sleep...
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 11:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Not much. Kick back, relax, maybe some xbox, maybe a drink. I woke up at 3am this morning, so Im pretty tired.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We're taking our son to a local amusement park for twilight hours.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Camping, camping and more camping for a couple of weeks. We are hoping to get going soon but it is raining. My little ones and I are going to be meeting up with some friends and then later on in the trip we are going to pick my Mom up and travel some with her. It should be lots of fun . The only thing that would make it better is if the hubby was with us.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• my out of town friends are coming to visit me.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Friday night football. Hubby's team plays tonight, mine played last night (and won, woot, woot!), maybe a couple drinks while watching the game.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• UGH... work.. It is my weekend so 3 12 hour shifts this weekend. But going to the river monday and the beach tuesday !!!!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2010